- Business leaders need certainty when considering locating or expanding in Montgomery County. For the past 12-16 years they have had certainty--the certainty of constant tax increases.
- As County Executive, Robin Ficker pledges that there will be NO tax increases for the next 4 years so that businesses in and wishing to locate in Montgomery County will not have to worry about escalating costs for themselves and their employees.
- Elimination of and streamlining regulations is essential too.
- Making Montgomery County a welcoming place for new jobs is largely attitudinal. That starts with treating businesses as partners and not as adversaries.
- As County Executive, Robin Ficker will reach across the aisle to public-spirited business leaders such as David Blair, to advise the county on how to make its government more responsive and less antibusiness.
Do you like this page?